Human, husband, father. Into coding, photography, teaching coding to kids, chess, retrocomputing, and electronics. 🇳🇱 🇺🇦
- From Ops Engineer to Product Manager, A Career Journey : In my career I moved from operations engineer to product manager, and I wanted to share some of the tips and lessons I've learned along the way.
- Successful approaches for collaboration between Design, Product, Engineering, and Quality (about.gitlab.com): We've been focusing on improving collaboration between each of the internal teams that contribute to our product process, and identified a few key points that seem to make a big difference.
- There's a light over in the IndieWeb space : A journey into the strange, beautiful, and sometimes quite terrible IndieWeb.
- Importing your mbox file into ProtonMail on Linux : Unfortunately there is no Linux tool, but you can do it yourself pretty easily.
- New up and coming GitLab CI/CD Features (about.gitlab.com): DAG, Multi-project Pipelines, Runner Setup for Kubernetes and more.
- Looking back on the 11.x releases for GitLab CI/CD (about.gitlab.com): With GitLab 12.0 coming soon, it's a great time to reflect on all the features we've launched since 11.0.
- Progressive Delivery: How to get started with Review Apps (about.gitlab.com): Progressive Delivery is the next evolution of continuous delivery, and Review Apps are a key enabler.
- How to publish iOS apps to the App Store with GitLab and fastlane (about.gitlab.com): See how GitLab, together with fastlane, can build, sign, and publish apps for iOS to the App Store.
- How to get up and running quickly using GitLab Pages templates (about.gitlab.com): We're introducing bundled GitLab Pages templates, so let's take a look at how easy it really is now to get up and running with a new site.
- How to publish Android apps to the Google Play Store with GitLab and fastlane (about.gitlab.com): See how GitLab, together with fastlane, can build, sign, and publish apps for Android to the Google Play Store.
- Setting up GitLab CI for Android projects (about.gitlab.com): Learn how to set up GitLab CI to ensure your Android app compiles and passes tests.
- Building an 8-bit computer on breadboard : An amazing video series from Ben Eater that teaches you how to build a computer from scratch.
- World clock status bar app for OS X : Building a Swift app to show the time in various places where I interact with people.
- Replacing the Chrome 'new' tab with something more fun : An extension that shows various chess inspiration quotes.
- The First Thread to Pull when Learning Something New : What I've found to be the most effective way to just dive in and learn something.
- Who Needs Release Orchestration and Why? (blog.xebialabs.com): IT organizations are relying more and more on using release orchestration tools instead of tracking their software releases using programs like Excel, Google Docs, and PowerPoint.
- Measuring DevOps Success in Your Software Delivery Pipeline (blog.xebialabs.com): When it comes to measuring the success of your DevOps rollout, it can be challenging to identify the right metrics that will provide intelligence while avoiding the trap of vanity metrics.