🇳🇱🇺🇦 Founder at AsyncGo and CPTO at Beerwulf. Previous adventures at GitLab, EA, Nike, and RiotGames. Into tech, CI/CD, eCommerce, retrocomputing, and beer.
I have profiles on
Best place to contact me is on Twitter.
- Saying no with grace on remote teams (asyncgo.com): One of the challenges with remote work is that nobody else can tell how busy you are, and it can sometimes feel like saying no will reflect poorly on you or your team, even if that is hardly ever how others take it. Try these approaches for saying no when you've reached your limit.
- Avoiding meeting fatigue in three easy steps (asyncgo.com): If you're not sure about the alternatives, remote work can lead you down the path of having too many meetings. Try these techniques and alternatives to give yourself focus time and avoid Zoom fatigue.
- Setting boundaries as a remote worker (asyncgo.com): Setting boundaries for remote work is hard, but it's important to keep a healthy balance and avoid burnout. In this article we explore some different approaches for successfully keeping a separation between work and life when circumstances cause them to merge.
- Focus on outcomes to achieve remote work success (asyncgo.com): A lot of companies that are adapting to remote work are struggling with an important topic - how do you know if someone is engaged and delivering what you expect them to?
- New up and coming GitLab CI/CD Features (about.gitlab.com): DAG, Multi-project Pipelines, Runner Setup for Kubernetes and more.
- Looking back on the 11.x releases for GitLab CI/CD (about.gitlab.com): With GitLab 12.0 coming soon, it's a great time to reflect on all the features we've launched since 11.0.
- Progressive Delivery: How to get started with Review Apps (about.gitlab.com): Progressive Delivery is the next evolution of continuous delivery, and Review Apps are a key enabler.
- How to publish iOS apps to the App Store with GitLab and fastlane (about.gitlab.com): See how GitLab, together with fastlane, can build, sign, and publish apps for iOS to the App Store.
- How to get up and running quickly using GitLab Pages templates (about.gitlab.com): We're introducing bundled GitLab Pages templates, so let's take a look at how easy it really is now to get up and running with a new site.
- How to publish Android apps to the Google Play Store with GitLab and fastlane (about.gitlab.com): See how GitLab, together with fastlane, can build, sign, and publish apps for Android to the Google Play Store.
- Who Needs Release Orchestration and Why? (blog.xebialabs.com): IT organizations are relying more and more on using release orchestration tools instead of tracking their software releases using programs like Excel, Google Docs, and PowerPoint.
- Measuring DevOps Success in Your Software Delivery Pipeline (blog.xebialabs.com): When it comes to measuring the success of your DevOps rollout, it can be challenging to identify the right metrics that will provide intelligence while avoiding the trap of vanity metrics.